Today I’ve updated the repository on github https://github.com/sker65/tiltaudio-extensions that contains some examples, how TILT!Audio board can be extended by adding addtional hardware / mods for your game.
The principle is always the same:
- take an arduino mini pro
- program it with some little sketch
- connect i2c bus from tiltaudio board to extension
- write some support library in lua for your convenience
With the examples provided you can control:
- Arbitrary GPIO and also PWM
- Shaker with motor controller like https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32914093516.html
- RGB led lights as speaker lights or rgb gi replacement
- Servo for addtional moveable toys on the playfield.
See my youtube channel for some examples.
I was also looking for a printable case for the arduino mini pro. I found one on adafruit website, that fit my needs (with minor modifications): https://www.tinkercad.com/things/0bF8IWiFE6x-arduino-mini-pro-case
So keep modding and send me your achievements.