TILT!Audio is not only a replacement for your original sound card, but provides a lot of extra features:
- high quality audio stereo (or even multi-channel with hdmi)
- support for various formats
- sound data on sd card or usb stick
- modern web ui to adjust sounds to your needs (see live demo)
- many configurations settings
- support for additional shaker
- support for secondary media playback (e.g. videos with serial-media-server)
- high quality class D digital amplifier included
- high quality DAC using i2s interface for digital audio
- record a live session while your are playing
- playback a session on the real machine
- optional DSP support to get optimal 2.1 sound for every speaker in your machine
- testing and adjusting setting on the real machine
- support for “frozen sound” format xSND1.
1Frozen sound format does not allow sound to be used other than with TILT!Audio, can be personalized so that it runs only on a device with a certain serial. Cannot be read / unpacked.